Steve & Lorraine McNamara invite you to inspect St George Pelican Rest Tourist Park Queensland, a member of the Top Tourist Parks of Australia Chain of caravan parks.
Check out the quiet, peaceful surroundings, the landscaped grounds featuring native trees, shrubs, huge grassed sites and welcoming environment. Pelican Rest Tourist Park St George features powered sites, drive through sites and plenty of room for Big Rigs and 5th wheelers. There are shady camping sites and a wide range of air conditioned accommodation including 2 bedroom deluxe cabins, ensuite and spa cabins to standard multi unit accommodation cabins to suit all accommodation needs. The caravan park is also Pet Friendly and features a dump point for your convenience.
Pelican Rest Tourist Park is the perfect base to explore St George and surrounds.
Enjoy the attractions including The Unique Egg, Riversands Vineyards, Pilot’s Memorial, River Walk, Murals, Beardmore Dam, Sandytown River Cruises, Nindigully Pub fishing in the Balonne River.
Steve & Lorraine can provide advice for those seeking information about the St George district, events, people and history.
- Camp kitchen incl. BBQ, Gas Cooker, fridge, microwave, etc
- Ultramodern amenities - spacious & well appointed
- Special needs bathroom facilities
- Modern ensuite cabins, some with spa
- Huge lawn sites - no rig too big
- 2.5 km from St. George town centre
- Quiet, peaceful surroundings
- Friendly, efficient service
- Free Wi Fi
- Easy walk to town, river etc.