After a long day behind the wheel, why not take a dip in the Pelican Rests 12mtr Heated Therapeutic Pool which is being constantly rejuvenated with our town's beautiful soft Artesian Water.
And then infused with a specifically formulated blend of minerals, which softens the water and makes for a silky smooth swimming experience, like no other. Not to mention the health benefits for the skin, hair, eyes & nervous system.
All paved and setup with a Bali style hut, come on Luxuriate in our mineral pool, you have nothing to lose & everything to gain.
When staying at Pelican Rest Tourist Park with your dog, all owners agree to abide by our park rules and to take full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your dog whilst within our park. Pets are only allowed with site bookings only. You also agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to your dog’s activities.
Here are some simple Must DO's
- Please keep your dog on a short lead at all times whilst in the Park grounds.
- Collect all dog droppings in a plastic bag which is to be tied and disposed of in rubbish bins provided. This includes from all park verges.
- Not allow your dogs to go onto any gardens or dig holes at any time
- Leave your site clean and free of dog’s bones and other food scraps
and some Must NOT DO's -
- Please do not leave your dog/s unattended in the park or in a vehicle
- Allow your dog into the pool enclosure, laundry, amenities, camp kitchen, BBQ or cabin areas
- Wash or dry pet towels, blankets etc in the park washing machines and dryers
- Allow visitors dogs to enter the park at any time.
- No Pets allowed with any Cabin bookings
We sincerely appreciate your co-operation in these matters.
If needed, the St George Veterinary Practice and Boarding Kennels are located across the road from our entrance.
Sheryn & Phil.